Terms and Conditions
Finalrentals-sxm.com and its functionalities and design and the process are owned by Finalrentals Limited, a limited liability company based out of Cardiff, United Kingdom.
Welcome to Finalrentals-sxm.com
The Website of Finalrentals-sxm.com, content, and its associated services (collectively “Website of Finalrentals-sxm.com”) is a service.
Finalrentals-sxm.com is an online car rental portal and claims to own no cars whatsoever but it is connecting customers directly with car rental service providers. It does not operate car rental services of its own. It has tied up with many car rental service provider(s) to provide car rental services to customers.
Finalrentals-sxm.com does not assume any responsibility for the service quality and satisfaction for the services provided by car rental companies.
The website’s advice to customers is to choose the car rental service providers that they are aware of and whose service they are comfortable with.
Section 01 Finalrentals-sxm.com responsibilities include:
- Clause 1 Issuing a car rental voucher via email after booking a car rental.
- Clause 2 Providing customer support and information in case of any delay(s) / inconvenience before the car is handed over to the customer.
Section 02 Finalrentals-sxm.com does not take responsibilities for the following:
- Clause 1 You agree that any reservation made with a Car Rental Service Provider is between you and Car Rental Service Provider only, and does not include Finalrentals-sxm.com. You further agree that any dispute concerning a reservation, payments/service of the car and condition of the car made to Car Rental Service Provider, and/or use of a car rental service is between you and car rental Service Provider only and shall not include Finalrentals-sxm.com.
- Clause 2 Car Rental Service Provider is responsible for the information made available to you and for the fulfillment of the reservation. Any reservation is subject to the terms and conditions offered by Car Rental Service Provider and is totally separate from this Agreement, and you as a customer must accept the terms and conditions of the car rental supplier.
- Clause 3 You agree to abide by the Car Rental Service Provider’s terms and conditions of the reservation, including, without limitation, payment of any and all amounts when due and in compliance with the Car Rental Service Provider’s rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. Your failure to abide by the Car Rental Service Provider’s terms and conditions of the reservation may result in cancellation of your reservation or denial of access to and forfeiting of money paid for such reservation. You and you alone, are responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments that arise out of your use of this Website of Finalrentals-sxm.com.
- Clause 4 You understand that the Website of Finalrentals-sxm.com may contain links to third party websites, applications, or services that Finalrentals-sxm.com does not own or control, including, without limitation, Car Rental Service Providers’ professional services. You agree that Finalrentals-sxm.com will not be held responsible or liable for the content of third-party websites, applications, or services as well as Car Rental Service Providers’ information and/or advertisements and that Finalrentals-sxm.com’s inclusion of those websites, applications, or services as well as Car Rental Service Provider information and/or advertisements within its Website does not constitute Finalrentals-sxm.com’s endorsement of, the recommendation of, or affiliation with any of those websites, applications, or services and/or Car Rental Service Provider.
- Clause 5 If the employees of the car rental Service Providers demonstrates rude behavior or misbehave with the customers.
- Clause 6 If the car rental Service Provider cancels the booking for reasons unknown.
- Clause 7 If the baggage of a customer gets lost/stolen/damaged in the event of travel.
- Clause 7b If the car gets stolen or totally damaged and if a life is lost.
- Clause 8 On the date of car rental, the passengers are requested to call on the car rental service provider's contact number mentioned in the voucher and reconfirm their pick-up point and timing.
- Clause 9 At the time of car rental, the customers may be required to furnish the following:
- Clause 10 A copy of the car rental voucher.
- Clause 11 A copy of the Photo identity proof of the traveler whose name was provided while making the booking. This includes Driving License, Passport Copy, Visa Page Copy, and National ID.
- Clause 12 You need to provide a Pre-Authentication of the credit card. It would be between the car rental Service Provider and the customer. In any case, you don’t have a sufficient balance, or not willing to provide the credit card pre-authentication, the car rental Service Provider has the right to deny the book, for which Finalrentals-sxm.com won’t be held responsible.
- Clause 12b If you are not able to provide a valid credit card at the time of car collection or delivery Finalrentals will not refund any payment made to the website as it is clearly mentioned that a credit card is a must for booking.
- Clause 13 If the car rental voucher is presented by someone other than the person entitled to be carried there-under or to refund in connection therewith, Finalrentals-sxm.com or any of its travel partners shall not be liable to the person so entitled.
- Clause 14 Customers hereby consent to receive communications by SMS, Emails, or calls from FINARENTALS.COM with regard to services provided by them.
- Clause 15 Finalrentals-sxm.com is a booking service only that connects the customer with the supplier. It is not liable for the loss of goods or property of customers for any of the acts, events, incidents whatsoever beyond the control of the company.